Diaper Packing Party
Hope's Baby Care program provides parents with much needed items such as diapers, wipes, and formula. These items are expensive and are not eligible for food assistance programs.
We distribute them in pre-portioned packages and need help putting those together.
You can do this project anywhere and it is appropriate for all ages.
How To Have A Diaper Packing Party
- Diapers (any and all sizes)
- Ziplock bags - gallon and sandwich sizes
- Permanent marker
- Open diaper package and separate into piles of 12.
- Pack into gallon sized Ziplock bags.
- Label bag with diaper size in permanent marker.
- Open package of wipes and separate into 1 inch stacks.
- Pack into sandwich sized Ziplock bags.
- Gather bags and bring to Hope front desk.
Questions? Contact Mary Dekker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find a printable version here.