Kroger Community Rewards Program
Hope Clinic is part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Kroger sends Hope Clinic a quarterly check based on our supporters’ spending. If you shop at Kroger, it’s easy to join the program. Here’s how:
If you do not already have a Kroger Plus Card, visit your local Kroger store and ask for a Kroger Plus Card application at the customer service desk or from a cashier. You’ll fill out the simple application at the store, receive your card , and be able to start saving on groceries right away.
If you have a Kroger Plus Card but need to set up an online account:
- Go to https://www.kroger.com/account/create and enter the requested information.
- Click the orange “Create Account” button.
- On the next screen, enter the number from your Kroger Plus Card and your last name.
Once you have a Kroger Plus Card and online account:
- Sign in to your account at www.kroger.com
- Click on the “Community” tab on the top banner
- Click on “Community Rewards” under the “Community” tab
- Follow the prompts until you are able to click the orange “Enroll Now” button
- In the box under “Find Your Organization,” type “Hope Medical Clinic” then click on the orange “Search” button.
- “Hope Medical Clinic, Inc.” with its Ypsilanti address should appear. Click the radio button next to it.
- Click on the orange “Enroll” button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the next screen that appears. Under “Community Rewards,” you should see the information for Hope listed as the charity you have chosen to support.
Now all you have to do is hand your Kroger Plus Card to the cashier to swipe each time you shop at Kroger. Within 7-10 business days of linking your card to Hope, “At your request, Kroger is donating to Hope Medical Clinic” will print at the bottom of your receipts.
- IMPORTANT: Each April Kroger requires people to re-designate the organization they wish to support. Here’s how:
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click “Sign in”
- Enter your email and password
- The next screen will show a message indicating that your enrollment has expired
- Click “Re-Enroll”
- Enter Hope’s NPO number: 32807 then click “Search”
- Select the button by Hope
- Click “Enroll” – now you’re all set for another year!
- If you haven’t re-enrolled by May 1, just follow the instructions above for people who already have a Kroger Card and online account.